Great ability develops and reveals itself with
1601 - 58
Options in project management
Completing classroom assignments
This eight-step exercise will help you effectively
a challenging assignment:
- List three of your homework assignments,
the most important first
- Why did you think the top choice was the
- What is one challenge
stop you from completing it?
- What time and place will be best for working
on the assignment
without interruption and
with the most concentration
- What strength or interest of yours
has helped you complete a similar assignment?
- Who is the target audience of the
Who are you writing for?
How does this "stakeholder" relate to the objective of
(Remember: a teacher can be your target audience!).
- If your past way of working has not been
is there an alternative strategy you can use?
Who or where can you go for advice?
- What is one option that can make the
more interesting or enjoyable?
How can you challenge yourself?
After completing this exercise below, or simply writing
out the answers,
take them to your teacher, advisor, and/or parent for review
in order to
build on your progress!
Seven stages of writing assignments: